Welcome to our instant answer service, where you can get answers to a wide variety of questions you may have. Simply type a single, short question and click Ask or browse the Top 10 Questions from other visitors.
Prospective, New, and Current Students: Ask your McGill-related questions here...
Ask a complete question, such as "What are your admission requirements? "
Our Best Answer: How can I pay my tuition?
The following options are available at McGill for paying tuition:
- Internet (online) or telephone banking: et up McGill as one of your bill payments
- Pre-authorized debit (e-cheque)
- Western Union GlobalPay for Students or CIBC International Student Pay
- Maled Cheque
- Post-Dated Cheques: You may pay for your tuition and fees with post-dated cheques; however, this payment method does not prevent interest or late fees from accruing on your student fee account if the date that such a payment is processed is past the monthly payment deadline.
- 529 Accounts: McGill accepts payments from 529 accounts as per the payment methods noted on the Student Accounts website. If your 529 provider will be mailing the funds to McGill please ensure that your name and 9 digit McGill ID number are provided on the cheque.
For more information, visit the Making a Payment section of our website.